Latest posts by Michael Miller (see all)
- Virtual Call Center Jobs Work from Home - December 9, 2016
- How To Make Money On the Side While Starting Your Own Business - November 18, 2016
- General Transcription Jobs from Home for Beginners - November 14, 2016
Now let’s get started with the step by step tutorial to create the pages for the blog. First, of course, you need to log in to your blogger account.
Click on the page from the sidebar at left side. Click on new Page. Now enter the title and write the content. Then click on publish button in orange.
Now go to the template from the side menu. Now at Cross-Column section, below the header section, click on the gadget.
Scroll down the gadget list to get the pages gadget. Click on ‘+’ sign at right. A new window with details of pages will be shown.
All the pages you created shows at ‘Pages to show’ menu. Since in this post, I have not created any page so it showed on the homepage only. Click on all the page which you like to display at your blog.
You can also add the page available at your other side or someone else page, after taking the permission. To do this click on ‘Add external Link’, enter the page title and page address then save it. This is done.
At the right side, there is a list order. You can drag and drop the page to change the order of pages. Then click save. Here’s you go. All done.
- Can we earn $ through blogging
- How to increase Alexa ranking in 3 simple steps
- Get your Google Webmaster Account with simple steps
- Submit your Sitemap to Google
Hope you like the post. Comment us.